Applied Structured Systems Design
Designing and Building Components of the System Architecture
- Understand and appreciate the principles and practices of structured systems design
- Demonstrate how a structured approach to systems development enhances the ability to satisfy information processing needs.
- Gain experience in using structured methods for systems design aided by Visible Analyst©
- Put systems design in larger systems development life cycle framework
- Review strategic planning and analysis to precede design at the system or project level
- Review rough draft system model components from a design perspective
- Design of Systems Architecture
- Design of Software Architecture
- Design of Data Architecture
- Process Design
- Quality Measurement
- Classification of Design Quality
- Techniques for Measuring Design Quality
- Practical Guidelines
Video Duration Time: 1 Hour 14 Minutes and 10 Seconds
The other Systems Design segments are comprised of the following sessions:
Click on the link below to view a short introduction of the "Designing and Building Components of the System Architecture" video course.
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.